Signal Relay FSU K- 50
- Current type: direct
- Nominal voltage: from 60 V.D.C.
- Excitation power: approximately 1,3 W
- Work power: approximately 2 W
- Time of attracting contacts: 25 – 60 ms.
- Time of releasing contacts: 7 – 15 ms.
- Thermal permanent load: 4,5 W
- Test voltage: coil/body 2000 V.A.C.
- Number of coils: max 2
- Every contact consists of 2 serial contact places
- Voltage interruption on contact: max 250 V.A.C.
- Pressure power by contact: ≥ 0,15 N
- Material for contact: silver
- Permanent current of closed contact: 5A
The weight of the relay is approximately 220g. Its position during assembly is horizontal. Allowed tilt is 45⁰ in all directions.
SUPPORTING (“DOUBLE”) RELAY FSU K-50
Supporting relay is used in relay safety circuits for interlocking and blocking (driving route, interstitial signal approval), so as to remain in the position required until new request for position change. Supporting relay consists of two normal relays FSU K-50 whose anchors are mechanically coupled. The relay with anchored armature remains mechanically locked with the anchor of the released relay. This relay belongs to bi-stable relays (stable in two positions depending on the excitation, one or the other relay K-50). It has two coils and two anchors, being each one with it’s own contact system.