Cable Heads and Cabinets
Cable heads are used for connecting smaller number of cables and conductive wires. These heads consist of: housing, cover, eight-part power strip, cable glands, cable protective pipe and cable head mount. They are placed on the main cable rout or 2 meters from outer edge of rail.
Cable heads are produced in variants:
- Cable head 1×8 Bsg.vert 16a
- Cable head 3×8 Bsg.vert 17a
- Cable head 4×8 Bsg.vert 18a
- Cable head 7×8 Bsg.vert 19a
For indoor mounting are used:
- SS cable heads
- TT cable heads
CABLE CABINET WITH DOUBLE WALLS
Cable cabinets are used for connecting signal cables. Cabinets are made with double walls and scheduled for outdoor mounting. Cable cabinet with double walls is used also as RO EGS.
Cabinets are produced in two dimensions:
- For 240-400 connectors 970×380×985 mm
- For 80 and 120 connectors 740×380×610 mm